My Alexa rank improved fast to 30K in one week. Why it did not have any positive effect on my website rank on Google?

FAQ (frequently asked questions)
Michael

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:28 am

Another provider improved my Alexa ranking from 13,243,345 to 29,834 in one week. But I did not see any positive effect on my website rank on Google. Do you know why? Are they are related to each other?
BoostAlexaRank
Site Admin

Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:45 am

Michael wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:28 am
Another provider improved my Alexa ranking from 13,243,345 to 29,834 in one week. But I did not see any positive effect on my website rank on Google. Do you know why? Are they are related to each other?
Yes, it is possible to improve your Alexa rank in fast/cheap ways. However, it is not safe. And it cannot have any positive effect on your rank on Google, but it will have a negative result on Google. And you will lose the rank very fast too.
In a short time, Alexa rank and Google rank have no direct relation to each other. However, they are related to each other indirectly in the long term.
We improve your Alexa rank in a few months and based on safe techniques. Only in this way, Google will consider your website more valuable to increase your rank on the search list.
Please pay attention only changing the quantity of Alexa rank does not help you, but what is important is the quality of boosting your Alexa ranking.
--------------------------------------------------------------
https://boostalexarank.net/
Boost Alexa Rank - We boost/improve/increase your Global and USA Alexa rank safely.

--------------------------------------------------------------